Cindy Duncan-Library Media Specialist & Tech Lead
BS-Early Childhood Education Certified K-8
Free ebooks on myOn app in Clever Portal
Our students will have free access to the myON digital library and daily news articles they can access from home during the current COVID-19 school closure period.
This will help them continue reading and learning—and provide additional opportunities for them to explore topics they are interested in.
Thousands of digital books with optional reading supports for students from pre-K through grade 12.
Five daily myON News articles, which are written by journalists and reviewed by a child psychologist, along with an archive of previous issues.
These resources can be accessed on any digital device that is connected to the Internet and are available 24/7. myON books can also be downloaded onto mobile devices for offline reading.
How to log into myON
Login to Clever and find the myON logo in there
Login with the following credentials: username is MIS and the password is books
Resources to support reading with myON at home
- What is myON?—provides more information about these resources
- Welcome to myON video—provides step-by-step instructions for logging in and reading
- Offline reading tip sheet—provides instructions for accessing, setting up, and reading offline using free myON mobile apps
- Reading myON books offline video—offers step-by-step instructions for selecting and using
the appropriate myON mobile app
- At-home family reading activities—provides suggestions for supporting and sharing in your students’ reading experiences
Thank you for the important role you play every day to support our students’ learning.